CKK7 — Steinbach South (Harv’s Air)*
CYAV — St. Andrews Airport*
CYWG — Winnipeg International Airport*
* Instrument Approaches Available
For detailed airport information visit SkyVector
- There are two bicycles inside the building for club members and fly-in guests that you are welcome to use.
- Cab numbers are available inside. If calling for a cab, inform them that you are on the Golfair road entrance.
- The airport Club House is heated for winter months, and features a full bathroom, flight planning room with a pay-phone, kitchenette, couch and chairs.
- Restaurants: Jay’s Café (north end of the runway) and the Golf Course at the south end of the runway feature dining facilities.
- There are several stores and restaurants outside of the airport, most of which are accessible within a walking distance. Walmart, Tim Horton’s, McDonald’s, are all within a walking distance from the airport. Canadian Tire and Superstore are within a ¼ mile south of the airport.
- Day’s Inn is approximately 1 mile south of the airport.
- Roadhouse 52 Inn and Suites is a brand-new facility located on Hwy 52 west at 375 N Front Drive.
- Enterprise: Rent-A-Car
- Fuel (100LL) and oil are available through the Steinbach Flying Club.
- Heated lounge building equipped with a telephone, washrooms, and a shower.
- Short and long-term tie downs.
- Camping at the airport is permissible on a short-term basis, lots of grass and picnic tables are provided.
Operated by Bill Funk. Fully licensed AME with over 35 years of experience. Specializes in homebuilt aircraft. Full building and support services for the homebuilder.
Licensed AME on the field.
BECOME A MEMBER
The Steinbach Flying Club offers many benefits including reduced fuel prices, invitations to free events including Member Barbecues, and Safety Seminars, and most importantly – being part of our local airport community. To become a member, please fill out the web form by clicking on the button below, and visit our airport to pay your membership fee.
- Individual Members: $25
- Corporate Business Members: $500 – $1,000 (Please contact the flying club for corporate membership)
Updated October 9, 2020
Members: $1.30 / litre
Non-Members: $1.45 / litre
If you require fuel and there is no club member at the airport to provide assistance, please contact one of the below club members. You will be provided with an access code to enter the fuel service building, and another code to activate the fuel pump. Fueling and payment instructions are posted inside the building. Please fill out the fuel ledger and the guestbook inside the Club House!
Bardia Salimkhani: 431-999-3337
Matt Penner: 204-355-8842
LEARN MORE ABOUT STEINBACH
Steinbach is a growing city with many local businesses, sports teams, and friendly people. Stop by the Mennonite Heritage Village, catch a Pistons hockey game at the arena, or visit one of Steinbach’s many local restaurants!